This is where I will be PROMOTING other local businesses ! I believe it is a wonderful thing to help MARKET each others hard work, helping each other BUILD. I am doing this page because I feel there aren't many that do this, and even though I may not get the same support, I am 100% in supporting other businesses, local great businesses, black owned, and many more. so make sure you check them out !
- This is Dawn, wife and mother of 2. She creates Wonderful Items, to house decorations, accessories, and more. She is great when it comes to crafting, check her out ! EVERYTHING IS HANDMADE IN OTTAWA! she's on instagram too
- This is Steve, husband and father of 1. Created FOTY21 in Honour of his first born. He brings to you HANDMADE AFRICAN POCKET SQUARES. They are very stylish, CHECK IT OUT. on instagram too
- I LOVE THIS SITE ! They have wonderful AFRICAN clothing that are made with amazing fabric, from different designers across the GLOBE. It is definitely worth checking out ! You can build your online store on their site too ! check them out on instagram !
- CHECK OUT THIS SITE ! Such talent. Her apparel pieces are just beautiful and showcases the beauty of our melanin. Click on the site. She's great ! you can also check her out on instagram
- This link will connect you to one of the most talented Makeup Artists (MUA) in Ottawa. The way she cuts the crease, and blends everything smoothly will make you want to spend your buck for her service every time. She also sells affordable makeup brushes. Her name is LaDinah and boy, you should call her. Her instagram is “makeup_by_ladinah” and her WhatsApp is “613-417-5592”, book your appointments now !
- From the owner of Coiffure La Patience:
Greetings, I’m Princesse,
Growing up, I’ve always loved anything that has to do with hair and beauty. It all started with helping a family friend finish the ends while she is braiding her client’s hair. I then proceeded to practicing on my dolls, mother, and younger cousins. At the age of 12, I turned my hair braiding talent from limiting it to family members to providing hair services to strangers.
Throughout my educational years, I took hair courses and I absolutely loved ever second of it. I continued making hair throughout my high school, college, and university years. Though, I started braiding less due to other responsibilities. Life got busy but, hair braiding has always been my passion. I have always had a bigger vision with this passion. Therefore, I now created a space and page for my work. Please visit my Instagram page and my small salon called, “Coiffure La Patience”. My goal is to create a vibrant, and comfortable space/experience for my clients as well as boost their confidence. When your hair looks good, YOU FEEL GOOD!
- This link brings you to so many more businesses, mostly BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES that you can support. Click the link and start shopping.